X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alloroc
    Super Senior Member
    • Dec 2005

Enchanted

So we had a family outing to the movies today - we went to see Disney's Enchanted.

It's highly entertaining and just as enjoyable for the grown ups as well as the little ones - a rare thing these days.

Disney really hit the nail on the head by counterbalancing their take on the stereotypical fairy tale with a hearty dose of Ney York reality. And it works so well. It does yank the chain of earlier Disney movies a little but only in a way that will leave you smiling (mistaking a 'Little Person' (I think is the correct term) for Grumpy - very funny). Amy Adams is brilliant as the 'princess' and the tidyup scene in the NY Apartment is lol funny.

Bottom line, it's really worth a viewing on DVD when it's out - even if you've no kids. If you do, and it's still showing in your parts, do go see for a great evening out.
    Vincent.

I don't want the world. I just want your half.
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Cool, I'll plan on seeing it!
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• Sarahbee
      • Jun 2005

I totally liked this one... I took my nice to go see it, and I ended up loving it!!! I loved seeing the old school Disney Book opening too.
      "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"