X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • june
    • Feb 2005

Boston Legal

Hello All,

Any "BOSTON LEGAL" fans out there? My wife & I love this show.
    June
    "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL"
  • DelRay
    • Jun 2004

I really like this one too. Very good cast. "Denny Crane"

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

I had a thread on it at one time I thought, oh yeah, I'm a big Boston Legal fan. I'm more and more like Denny Crane every day. It's just such a fun show, love it!

One of the funniest had to be Denny wrapping up the coat check girl at his wedding reception, lol. Apparently their liberal relationship was not quite that liberal in her eyes. :E :lol: But Bev, we had an arrangement!
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• a_frankton
        • Apr 2007

My other half is a big fan of BL. Got to admire it how it pushes the boundaries. Not many main screen shows get away with James Spaders under the desk scene where he had more than a "tongue in cheek" approach!!

Will fess up to enjoying Danny Crane and Alan's end of show dialogue, good script.

Comment

• Ray Collins
          • Mar 2006

I enjoy Spader's closing remarks at the end of trials...well written dialog coupled with an articulate delivery. Quirkey characters keep everything just a little off center and slightly twisted.

Ray
          Wine is constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy.
          BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

Comment

• a_frankton
            • Apr 2007

Fell into watching it as that was my girlfriends choice on channel. Have to say tho, I still chuckle over Danny Cranes line in the trial about banning meat cos of mad cows disease. " what about the soldiers? they need meat, we can't send men who eat fish out to defend us !!!" :lol:

Comment

• Ovation
              Super Senior Member
              • Sep 2004

My current favourite TV show (tied with 24) and the only show for which I've bought any season box sets. I never fail to get a good belly laugh at least once per episode. :T

Comment

• Foxman
                • Jan 2003

BL Rocks. There have been many memorable quotes from this show. I was glad to see Geoffrey Coho off the show, but his side kick Claire has gotten better since her bitchiness has died down a bit. Seems like Denise's character is being fased out a bit to me.
                IMO

My Movies
                Bad Pics of my system

Comment

• a_frankton
                  • Apr 2007

James Spader's role is refreshing. He is driven by his heart and creates solutions absent of control and conservatism. ANd yet the depth he potrays in moments with Denny, are seasoned and inspiring.

If only there was a lawyer out there somewhere in the real world who gave more than they drained, who spent hours not in billing but in assisting the needy and fraught, how we would have reason to salute them !!!

In last nights episode, Spader's simplistic reasoning is heroic. Full credit to the script writers of that show. i simply looooooooooooooove it.

Footnote: This above was written by my better half who as you can see is a HUGE fan of the show. ANd for what it is worth , I agree with her, last nights episode was fun.

Comment

• Lex
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    • Apr 2001

For the record, I love the new girl, watched her on another sit com where she was not the lead lady, but she sure stole the show I thought. But I was a Denise fan, she's been very good. It was a pretty funny sit come though that Claire was in. I loved the quirky side to her then. Now, I think her relation with the black guy is a little unrealistic. I can't see this attraction, and her part could be much better explored without this huge distraction. It's time for the 3 personality ohpra guy to move on, IMO.
                    Doug
                    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• 8thDwarf
                      • Feb 2005

Started when Spader came aboard "The Practice"

Love the Shatner/Spader balcony relationship.
                      And of course the Jibber jabber :T

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"