X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

The Wild

This movie doeasn't rate the trouble of a full movie review in my book, so just a few of my opinions:

- The flick seemed like it was too obviously knocking off "Lion King" and "Madagascar", perhaps with a bit of "Chicken Little" thrown in.

- Some good voice acting done by some actors

- The humor style in the film was too "Looney Tunes-ish", with the cheesy "boing" when somebody gets bonked on the head and stuff. Doesn't fit for a computer animated film.

I can't really even say the movie had potential, because it seems to be based on an idea formulated on the other movies I mentioned, not an original idea.

This is actually the first movie I rented from Netflix on Blu-Ray, and it's considered one of the best BD's out there for PQ. For a good reason, too, the PQ really is superb! Great detail on some items, such as the animals' hair. Too bad that the movie itself doesn't give me any desire to own it.

I gave it :2: out of :5:
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"