X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pookie007
    • Apr 2006

Wild Hogs isn't bad.

I rented it and watched it with the wife. I actually thought it was a pretty good movie. They have a couple cameo appearances also. It passed my "doesn't suck" test meaning I never checked the elapsed time on the DVD player so I could calculate how long until it should end. I don't think it is worth buying, but definitely worth renting if you are looking for fun comedy.
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

I don't have any thoughts on the movie, but that's a pretty good litmus test!
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

I bought it and after watching it I didn't regret the purchase. There are some really funny moments. William H Macy is quite the comedian. You could see that all the guys , Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, Macy and John Travolta were really having a ball making this film. And Ray Liotta was pretty good as the biker gang leader. But a cameo appearance by Peter Fonda really clinched the whole thing for me. A real fun ride.
      My Homepage!

Comment

• june
        • Feb 2005

Rent this with your "FREE movie rental coupon!!"
        June
        "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL"

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"