X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brandon B
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2001

Looney Tunes- Back in Action

The kid got this and we watched it this weekend. On the little TV so can't comment about PQ, but I have to say, this movie didn't suck at all. Was entertaining and had plenty of good gags. I'm a little at a loss as to why it was the worst performer of 2003, and is supposedly one of the 4 biggest losses ever (according to iMDB).

It was certainly better than Space Jam. And had a ton of amusing cameos.

Anyone else think this didn't suck too?

BB
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I agree with you Brandon. My 7yr. old and I watched this and enjoyed it quite a bit. And it was much better than "Space Jam".

The PQ and audio were very good. I thought the storyline was original too. Timothy Dalton was fun to watch in his role as well.

I have no clue why this film was trashed.
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• glangston@socal
      • May 2004

Trashed

The only thing I found was complaints that product placement in the movie was overdone and some reviewers saw it as sinister and punished with poor reviews.

I bought it but haven't watched it yet. I feel confident it will be as good as Space Jam.

Comment

• Brandon B
        Super Senior Member
        • Jun 2001

There was that, but it's not like they didn't point it out themselves in the movie.

"Gee, it sure was nice of Walmart to give us these cold drinks just for saying 'Walmart' so many times".

BB

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"