X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarahbee
    • Jun 2005

Jericho

I just ran across this on YahooTV yesterday - they were showing the pilot episode a week early (they might still be, I'm not sure.) This is going to be an AWESOME show! It feels like it's going to be very suspenseful and one of those shows where you'll be really dying to tune in every week. I've only seen this episode but I'm already dying to know what is going on. Where did the mushroom cloud come from? Are they really all alone? I think this is going to be so good.

Is anybody planning on watching this this fall?
    "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Sarah, I've got the DVR already programmed. :T

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

Hmmm... haven't heard of it, (haven't watched commercials for a while) but sounds good enough to watch!
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

• Sarahbee
        • Jun 2005

I watched it last night, and still really liked it. It has some really intense scenes, I think, and it does a good job of setting up for the rest of the season - in terms of potential plots, and characters and stuff. I'm looking forward to see where it all goes.

I read that they are going to rerun Jericho on Saturday, if anyone missed it. I highly recommend giving it a shot.
        "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Comment

• june
          • Feb 2005

Hello All,

Anyone still watching "JERICHO?" Is it me or did they forget about the "TANK!"
          June
          "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL"

Comment

• Ovation
            Super Senior Member
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by june
            Hello All,

Anyone still watching "JERICHO?" Is it me or did they forget about the "TANK!"
            I think they're going to pull out next week.

Comment

• Ovation
              Super Senior Member
              • Sep 2004

Anyone else seriously annoyed they canceled this show? And on such a cliffhanger? I read a post somewhere where the guy will refuse to watch the first season of anything until he's sure it's renewed. Then he'll catch up over the summer with the Season One DVD set. It's a tempting tactic.

Comment

• David Meek
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Aug 2000

Yeah, I'm not happy about it being cancelled. Maybe they're positioning it to generate a film, something like Firefly generating Serenity?

Comment

• Ovation
                  Super Senior Member
                  • Sep 2004

They at least deserve a TV movie to wrap this up (a mini-series would be better as there are so many threads to tie up).

Comment

• june
                    • Feb 2005

Hello All,

Jerico is back for another season.
                    June
                    "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL"

Comment

• Ovation
                      Super Senior Member
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by june
                      Hello All,

Jerico is back for another season.
                      Where did you learn this? I'm very happy, if it's true (not that I think you're making it up, but rather that I've had other shows in years past promise a return that never happened).

Edit: I found a source at TV Guide.com. Great news. :T
                      Last edited by Ovation; 20 June 2007, 16:00 Wednesday. Reason: found a source

Comment

• David Meek
                        Moderator Emeritus
                        • Aug 2000

Sweeeeet! :dancenana:

Comment

• David Meek
                          Moderator Emeritus
                          • Aug 2000

I hope they reprise the first season as I blew off the last two episodes when I heard it was cancelled. Sheesh. :roll:

Comment

• 8thDwarf
                            • Feb 2005

First 2 hours last night

kicks off a summer entire show rerun. According to network brass an entire 22 episode season storyline will be compressed into seven episodes ordered to attract new viewers.
                            "The 20 tons of nuts revolt" brought this short reprieve from cancellation.
                            spoiler:
                            having killed off Gerald McRaney won't add viewers

I liked the show very much even though I felt the writers were in over thier heads. I will watch.
                            Last edited by 8thDwarf; 15 July 2007, 16:13 Sunday.

Comment

• Sarahbee
                              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by David Meek
                              I hope they reprise the first season as I blew off the last two episodes when I heard it was cancelled. Sheesh. :roll:
                              I would suggest watching the reruns...and trying to get your friends watching. As many people as possible jumping on the bandwagon is necessary to get more than 7 episodes out of CBS.

They have been showing them on Friday nights at 9pm...they are at ep 13 now I believe.

Get people watching if you can!

Comment

Working...
                              Searching...Please wait.
                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                              There are no results that meet this criteria.
                              Search Result for "|||"