Anyone remember this particular X-files episode?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinny
    • Mar 2006

Anyone remember this particular X-files episode?

Well it's supposed to be TV but it's been years and only on DVD now.... I don't know where to place it

I was talking to my friend the other day, and we couldn't figure out what episode was this:
    It was an episode which was going through the black market of a Chinese man, who keep selling his organ from time to time. For each time he came back to the place he lost something because of bad luck or he was cheated.

Does anyone remember what season/episode is this?
    Pioneer KRP-500M
    Emotiva UMC-1
    Parasound 5125
    Oppo BDP-83
    Klipsch RF-3II, RC-3II, RB-5II
    SVS PB-10NSD
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Whoa. I don't remember that one, and I thought I'd seen almost every episode. Any idea what year it was, or who the stars were? Was it during the Mulder and Scully years or was it during the Doggett/Reyes seasons?

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• David Meek
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Vince, does this sound like it?

Season 1, Episode 2: Squeeze
      Original Air Date: 24 September 1993

Every thirty years, five victims are found with their livers extracted in seemingly inescapable locations. The only possible exit is through tiny spaces no normal man could fit through. It is up to Mulder and Scully to stop him - even if it means one of them becoming dinner...
      IMDB is our friend! :T

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Vinny
        • Mar 2006

Thanks David, it is not the Squeeze.....
        The Chinese man was selling his organ to the black market, it was all around him. Scully/Mulder did not understand why he kept losing his organs(eye, kidney and something else I can't recall). But I will look through the IMDB
        Didn't know IMDB has the plots for TV series too ops:
        Pioneer KRP-500M
        Emotiva UMC-1
        Parasound 5125
        Oppo BDP-83
        SVS PB-10NSD

Comment

• Vinny
          • Mar 2006

Finally I found it
          It was the third season's Hell Money. A little bit weird on that episode which most could not speak Cantonese and the dialogs were in Cantonese
          After watching it again lots of the details in the episode just didn't make sense to me......
          Pioneer KRP-500M
          Emotiva UMC-1
          Parasound 5125
          Oppo BDP-83
          SVS PB-10NSD

Comment

• Nick M
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Nov 2004

I had all the X-Files seasons (1-9) plus the Feature Film on DVDs, but sold them the last time I went through my DVDs (usually an annual event for me).

Hell Money was the one where the guy was playing that undeground chinese lotto where if you won, you got money, but if you lost, they took a body part for transplants. I think he was doing it for his sick daughter from what I remember. That one bored the crap out of me... :lol:
            ~Nick

Comment

• Vinny
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Nicholas Mosher
              I had all the X-Files seasons (1-9) plus the Feature Film on DVDs, but sold them the last time I went through my DVDs (usually an annual event for me).

Hell Money was the one where the guy was playing that undeground chinese lotto where if you won, you got money, but if you lost, they took a body part for transplants. I think he was doing it for his sick daughter from what I remember. That one bored the crap out of me... :lol:
              It's kind of selling organs with lotto. And the money is collected from every person who join the lotto. The guy quited the game after he won the money and the bad guy trapped him in for asking him to do one more time(which the bad guy replaced all to be fire and kill him intentionally). You get money if you get any other than the fire(which they said it's heart) and lose 1 organ.
              Well yea the dialog sucked, the actors have no idea what the hell of the dialog was. Only that 2 bad guys could speak the language.

And I don't know where did the screenwriter got the cultural information from which were quite wrong for most of the part.
              Pioneer KRP-500M
              Emotiva UMC-1
              Parasound 5125
              Oppo BDP-83
              SVS PB-10NSD

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"