X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Chris D won't miss this I bet

FLYBOYS... the beginning of air warfare.

Watch trailers for movies and TV shows on tv.apple.com. Browse trailers for upcoming TV series and films.

Stars Jean Reno and that fella from Annapolis, James Franco. Looks like my kind of film, too.
    My Homepage!
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Cool... I can't open the trailer on my computer right now, but I'll give it a look. Unfortunately, Hollywood is rather hit-and-miss when it comes to flying movies, so we'll see if this one's really good or really crap.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• Burke Strickland
      • Sep 2001

The trailer makes the movie look at least interesting, maybe even exciting if they can keep up the pace of the action. But the CGI is pretty obvious in the aerial combat scenes. I hope it doesn't look hokey on the big screen. Wnen watching the movie, it may end up being life-like enough to be thrilling, or it may look more like a cartoon.

I know it could end up either way, because, for example, when I first saw the TV commercials (trailers) for Jurassic Park, the dinosaurs looked really fakey, but in the context of the movie in a commercial theater, they were pretty convincing. On the other hand, there was nothing realistic about the CGI creatures in "Lost in Space" (the movie).

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Originally posted by Burke Strickland
        But the CGI is pretty obvious in the aerial combat scenes.

Burke
        Yeah that struck me as being a little too obvious in the cgi dept. as well. Not sure how it's going to look on a 30 or 50 foot screen but I can live with it on my 8 footer.
        My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"