Club A.P.I.(incl.Energy,Mirage,Athena,Sound Dynamics)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Claude D D
    • Jan 2003

Club A.P.I.(incl.Energy,Mirage,Athena,Sound Dynamics)

Club API(Audio Products International) they manufacture Energy,Mirage,Athena and Sound Dynamics.That covers a good range of speakers.
  • Rock Dog
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2003

I'll go for this, and there are a number of other API brand members, who I think would agree.

-Thomas-

The easiest way to find something lost around the house, is to buy a replacement.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide Off-Topic section. It's FUN!!!

-Thomas-

As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide After Midnight section. It's FUN!!!

Comment

• Bam!
      Super Senior Member
      • Jan 2004

Hi! I am an Athena S2 fan. My mains and surrounds being so. These things are undestroyable. When driving them with a Bryston 4BST they just simply sing. 8) Listening carefully however you do see that they are doing too many things and they get colored. :? I have them on my hometheater therefore they sound pretty sweet but I have always wondered what difference the P2 sub would make with these puppies. My other question was I have a mordaunt short center channel and wondered what the Athena was like :?:

Bam!
      Got a nice rack to show me ?

Comment

• dm_4u
        • Sep 2004

The Athena C1 is unbelievable...run and buy it...

I have the S3/P3 combos and use the C1 for Center and rear surrounds...

Awesome :T

Comment

• blackstar
          • Nov 2000

Long time Energy user...

I'm currently using Energy Audissey 2+2's [x4] all around, coupled with an AC-300 center channel.

I'm strongly considering going up to the Veritas "i" line towers [2.3]. At least for the 2 Front channels. Anyone using them? If so...what do you think of 'em?
          The Land of the "Horse"

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"