This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rantzmar
    • May 2009

The funny thing is, I've always been a Marantz lover. I had plans on buying a Marantz reference player until a friend told me they where discounting the X-Ray. I called up Audioadvisor and they said I had a 30 day open window to return it if I did not like it. Man I love it. I've got it paired with Rotel solid state amps, but as I up grade, Im going to get hopefully tube amps to go alone with the warm sound of the X-Ray. The way it sounded through the Conrad Johnson tubes where unbelievable.

Rantzmar
    Two Channel Room

Vincent SA-T1/Telefunken/Golden Lion tubes~Rotel RB 1080~ Musical Fidelity XRAYv8/XXXpsu~MMF-.7.1~2M Black-Grado Phono 1 Analysis Plus Phono Cable~Canton 830.2~ Analysis Plus interconnects and speaker wire.

Comment

• KahunaCanuck
      • May 2008

Originally posted by HDBLU
      I notice you have a 3800 Denon player I also have one my question is how does it compare with the sound on the CD side compare with the big boys you KW.
      The Denon is in a different room/setup, so take this with a grain of salt as I have not done a direct comparison yet, but my impression is that the Denon does not have the detail or presence of the Marantz, let alone the KW. I am still planning to upgrade my source for my theatre setup, but am watching whether I will get a new Bluray or a separate CD player.
      Kahuna's Theatre

Comment

• HDBLU
        • Jul 2008

I was specking to my Dealer today and the M6PRX will be out in November 09 and the retail price will be $4999. I hope I here some reviews on it.

And all of the A1 series A5-5 & CD the 550k the 750k the A1008 & CD and a few more have all been discontinued, what is wrong with Musical fidelity so about 2011 the M6 will be gone :roll:
        2ch Setup
        Krix Neupohonix
        Musical Fidelity M6i
        Musical Fidelity M6CDP
        Denon DCD-1510 SACD Player

Cables I Use
        MIT

Comment

• HDBLU
          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by KahunaCanuck
          The Denon is in a different room/setup, so take this with a grain of salt as I have not done a direct comparison yet, but my impression is that the Denon does not have the detail or presence of the Marantz, let alone the KW. I am still planning to upgrade my source for my theatre setup, but am watching whether I will get a new Bluray or a separate CD player.
          Thanks for your Input I bought the 3800 and it sound very good but I also had a very old CD player so it should be a step up.
          2ch Setup
          Krix Neupohonix
          Musical Fidelity M6i
          Musical Fidelity M6CDP

Cables I Use
          MIT

Comment

• KahunaCanuck
            • May 2008

Thanks for your Input I bought the 3800 and it sound very good but I also had a very old CD player so it should be a step up.
            Funny, I went and listened to a cd on my 3800 since I rfead this thread, and I must say, it does sound better than I remembered. I then compared it to the Oppo 983 I have and there was no comparison. I think you will enjoy your 3800.
            Kahuna's Theatre

Comment

• HDBLU
              • Jul 2008

I found some details on the M6 Power Amplifier.
              Power 260 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms (24 dBW) Voltage 46 Volts RMS, 20Hz to 20 kHz; onset of clipping (130 Volts peak-to-peak) Current peak-to-peak 140 Amps Damping factor 210 Output devices 4 pairs per channel.

Thanks KahunaCanuck I am enjoying my 3800 I bought it for blu-ray's but the CD side is top notch stuff.
              2ch Setup
              Krix Neupohonix
              Musical Fidelity M6i
              Musical Fidelity M6CDP

Cables I Use
              MIT

Comment

• Audio_ElF
                • Oct 2007

Would be good to know if the M6 Power Amp is internally balanced, or if there is just a balanced - unbalanced conversion at the input.

The really nice thing that Musical Fidelity have kept since the A308cr power amp is the dual inputs, switchable from the front panel. Thats a great feature for a lot of situations.

Comment

• unkhman
                  • Sep 2007

additions MF products

Hi,

there is a new flagship cd player added to the AMS range, and also a new 35 watt class A power amp!

cheers

Comment

• vitruvianideal
                    • Oct 2009

time to upgrade?

Question? I have the Musical Fidelity integrated amplifier X-A1 and the X-100 power amp bi-wiring B&W CDM1 and I am thinking about upgrading to the M6PRE and the M6PRE. My system is about 11 years old. Curious to hear the thoughts of the forum. Thanks.

- Vitruvianideal

Comment

• alebonau
                      Moderator Emeritus
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by vitruvianideal
                      Question? I have the Musical Fidelity integrated amplifier X-A1 and the X-100 power amp bi-wiring B&W CDM1 and I am thinking about upgrading to the M6PRE and the M6PRE. My system is about 11 years old. Curious to hear the thoughts of the forum. Thanks.

- Vitruvianideal
                      the xa1 and x-100 would be a nice match for the B&W cdm1, and I presume you mean the M6 pre and power. for the cdm1 I would think the m6 pre-pwr a complete over kill.

if you can grab a musical fidelity a1 integrated (the newer model) would make for a nice match. otherwise look in mf's back catalog. the xt-100 is a nice integrated also the a3.5 all would do nicely

the m6 integrated or pre-pwr I think more needed if you say were contemplating the b&w 804s and above and even then I would suggest check the m6 integrated out first as if its anything like the mf a5 integrated that was a real cracker and could very adequately drive some pretty awesome speakers
                      "Technology is a drug. We can't get enough of it."

Comment

• KahunaCanuck
                        • May 2008

Has anyone tried sending their equipment back to MF for their fine tuning program? Would love to hear some real world experiences...thx!
                        Kahuna's Theatre

Comment

• vitruvianideal
                          • Oct 2009

thanks for the the ideas. i forgot to mention that i would be upgrading the speakers as well. many things to consider.

- vitruvianideal

Comment

• alebonau
                            Moderator Emeritus
                            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by KahunaCanuck
                            Has anyone tried sending their equipment back to MF for their fine tuning program? Would love to hear some real world experiences...thx!
                            have wondered kahuna, perhaps something will consider at the 10 year mark with the gear I have to give a new lease of life . Even just the caps usually only have a 10 year life. So will be well worth it I think, imagine they give it a good check over at the same time. Think this kind of thing certainly be cheaper than replacing with new :T

there is some feedback owners have posted on the mf website though not sure how much youd read into it.

Comment

• KahunaCanuck
                              • May 2008

Originally posted by alebonau
                              have wondered kahuna, perhaps something will consider at the 10 year mark with the gear I have to give a new lease of life . Even just the caps usually only have a 10 year life. So will be well worth it I think, imagine they give it a good check over at the same time. Think this kind of thing certainly be cheaper than replacing with new :T

there is some feedback owners have posted on the mf website though not sure how much youd read into it.
                              Thanks, ya, I looked the site over and love the idea, but was hoping to hear from someone who has done it...I think it is a great way for us to keep our equipment cranking...though it may not help with their short term sales!

I am hearing a noise in my left channel at higher volumes, I have a feeling it is a tube in my KW500 starting to go...so I have been kicking around the idea of shipping it back to jolly old England for a redo.
                              Kahuna's Theatre

Comment

• HDBLU
                                • Jul 2008

I just put a deposit on a A5-5 Musical Fidelity CD Player I got a very good price on it over here in Australia should be getting it in time for Christmas
                                2ch Setup
                                Krix Neupohonix
                                Musical Fidelity M6i
                                Musical Fidelity M6CDP

Cables I Use
                                MIT

Comment

• HDBLU
                                  • Jul 2008

I found this info on another forum it sound like it is different then the old A5-5.

having listen to the m6i amp i decided to see it's guts, on openig the top cover it was a very nice surprice, it's design as having two monoblocks inside, the pre-amp is also a seperate unit all together, each with their own transformer windings and power supply, it is both two mono blocks and a pre-amp in one box,
                                  2ch Setup
                                  Krix Neupohonix
                                  Musical Fidelity M6i
                                  Musical Fidelity M6CDP

Cables I Use
                                  MIT

Comment

• alebonau
                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                    • Oct 2005

I found this info on another forum it sound like it is different then the old A5-5.

having listen to the m6i amp i decided to see it's guts, on openig the top cover it was a very nice surprice, it's design as having two monoblocks inside, the pre-amp is also a seperate unit all together, each with their own transformer windings and power supply, it is both two mono blocks and a pre-amp in one box,
                                    dont know how that sounds any different to the a5 which was dual mono in config and a pre amp in the one box. goes as far back as the a3 integrated from about 10 plus years ago in mf products. So not something drastically new. You have to use separate transformer windings for the pre-amp given the different power needs of the power amp. ask the guy to post a pic of the innards perhaps if he has had a peak of the m6i's insides

Comment

• HDBLU
                                      • Jul 2008

dont know how that sounds any different to the a5 which was dual mono in config and a pre amp in the one box. goes as far back as the a3 integrated from about 10 plus years ago in mf products. So not something drastically new. You have to use separate transformer windings for the pre-amp given the different power needs of the power amp. ask the guy to post a pic of the innards perhaps if he has had a peak of the m6i's insides

This is what am trying to fine out is it a face lift or some think new that MF is giving us.

The guy is a UK Hi-Fi- Deal so he has opened it up and he said it is different to the A5-5 I asked him if he could send me same pictures so am hoping he will he also said it has a different sound vs the A5-5 and the A5 series.

Here is the link to what he is saying his name is nando.
                                      2ch Setup
                                      Krix Neupohonix
                                      Musical Fidelity M6i
                                      Musical Fidelity M6CDP

Cables I Use
                                      MIT

Comment

• alebonau
                                        Moderator Emeritus
                                        • Oct 2005

This is what am trying to fine out is it a face lift or some think new that MF is giving us.

The guy is a UK Hi-Fi- Deal so he has opened it up and he said it is different to the A5-5 I asked him if he could send me same pictures so am hoping he will he also said it has a different sound vs the A5-5 and the A5 series.

Here is the link to what he is saying his name is nando.
                                        http://www.zerogain.com/forum/showthread.php?p=264894
                                        the guys a dealer, not sure I'd read too much into what he says.

what he said pretty much just looks like a cut and paste of whats on the mf website... !

Internally the M6i is actually a separate preamp with two monobloc power amps. The M6i has one huge mains transformer which gives entirely separate outputs for left and right power amps and preamps. Even though the M6i is a one box solution it’s actually a set of discreet monobloc power amps with a separate preamp in one sleek package.
                                        but if he has some internal pics wouldnt mind seing :T always like lookign under the hood of these things

Comment

• HDBLU
                                          • Jul 2008

Al, Yes I think that was a cut and paste of MF website, but he said it sound different to the A5-5 so we will have to wait and see, same review they always take same pictures anyway of inside the amp on those reviews.

When I had the A5 and then I got the A5-5 the sound was different it had a nice bass and it was a smoother sound all around. so I think the M6i will be different again.
                                          2ch Setup
                                          Krix Neupohonix
                                          Musical Fidelity M6i
                                          Musical Fidelity M6CDP

Cables I Use
                                          MIT

Comment

• HDBLU
                                            • Jul 2008

I got My A5-5 CD Player today and all I have to say is WOW it is a very natural sounding player and the dynamics are awesome the bass is very natural smooth and a warm sound I love it

Here are same Pictures

Next buy will be the M6 Amplifier to go with it
                                            2ch Setup
                                            Krix Neupohonix
                                            Musical Fidelity M6i
                                            Musical Fidelity M6CDP

Cables I Use
                                            MIT

Comment

• Cambs12
                                              • Jul 2006

Hi Folks,
                                              Bout a year since i posted on here,my twin boys were born,14 months old now,hifi not been used much recently! System consists of A5 Cd,Trivista amp,B&W CDM9NT speakers-these are now about to be replaced.replacement has to be sturdy so can't be knocked by the twins!

Love the B&W sound,how bout 803d or 802d,anybody got any thoughts?
                                              Alebonau,i remember you had Focals,how are you doing with these?

Comment

• alebonau
                                                Moderator Emeritus
                                                • Oct 2005

looking nice HD wiht the 5.5 cd player

cambs, still loving the focal sound

803d/802d pretty hard not to pick the 802D there. well worth checking out the new electra 1028 or 1038 in the focals, see what you think. they are very solid speakers. the other speakers worth checking out are the monitor audio platinum range as well.

Comment

• delfincek
                                                  • Nov 2009

Dear Musical Fidelity owners,

I just recently purchased MF A308 integrated amplifier and I have to say that I'm very happy with it as I managed to upgrade my system from A/V Receiver to this fine unit. Music is much better sounding and more enjoyeable as before through the receiver. Now I'm thinking about also changing my old Marantz CD player that is not good enough for this class of amplifier.

I have three favorites in my mind. I think that best solution and finding proper synergy is to select also a Musical Fidelity CD player. I'm thinking for A5 or a bit newer A5.5. Another option that is also interesting but is a bit more expensive is Musical Fidelity 3D Nu-Vista CDP. Is it worth an extra money to go for this unit? I read quite a lot of positive thoughts about this unit. Did anybody made any comparison among A5 and Nu-Vista CD units and have some thoughts that can help me with my decission? Are new Nu-Vista tubes still available if in some time wants to change them for new ones? Are there any other alternative? How about reliability of this Nu-Vista unit. I believe that it does not have such chronic problem as Tri-Vista SACD player had with the servo. Thank you for your kind answers and providing me with help. For what kind of sound I'm searching is:
                                                  - no harshness
                                                  - bold and good body and timbre
                                                  - cotton soft sound
                                                  - silky smooth and airy
                                                  - wide sound stage

My other equipments is like this:

Amp: Musical Fidelity A308
                                                  CDP: Marantz CD-53 (needs to be changed now to something much better)
                                                  Speakers: Canton Vento 807DC
                                                  Speaker Cables: Nordost Super Flatline Gold MKII
                                                  Interconnects: Nordost Red Dawn

Comment

• DM3000 Owner
                                                    • Jun 2006

Originally posted by delfincek
                                                    Dear Musical Fidelity owners,

I just recently purchased MF A308 integrated amplifier and I have to say that I'm very happy with it as I managed to upgrade my system from A/V Receiver to this fine unit. Music is much better sounding and more enjoyeable as before through the receiver. Now I'm thinking about also changing my old Marantz CD player that is not good enough for this class of amplifier.

I have three favorites in my mind. I think that best solution and finding proper synergy is to select also a Musical Fidelity CD player. I'm thinking for A5 or a bit newer A5.5. Another option that is also interesting but is a bit more expensive is Musical Fidelity 3D Nu-Vista CDP. Is it worth an extra money to go for this unit? I read quite a lot of positive thoughts about this unit. Did anybody made any comparison among A5 and Nu-Vista CD units and have some thoughts that can help me with my decission? Are new Nu-Vista tubes still available if in some time wants to change them for new ones? Are there any other alternative? How about reliability of this Nu-Vista unit. I believe that it does not have such chronic problem as Tri-Vista SACD player had with the servo. Thank you for your kind answers and providing me with help. For what kind of sound I'm searching is:
                                                    - no harshness
                                                    - cotton soft sound
                                                    - silky smooth and airy
                                                    - wide sound stage

My other equipments is like this:

Amp: Musical Fidelity A308
                                                    CDP: Marantz CD-53 (needs to be changed now to something much better)
                                                    Speakers: Canton Vento 807DC
                                                    Speaker Cables: Nordost Super Flatline Gold MKII
                                                    Interconnects: Nordost Red Dawn
                                                    THe A308 series is a great series. I had the A308CR preamp (upgraded to anther Musical Fidelity preamp) and the A308CR CD player. You should seek out an A308CR CD player. A fine unit and nice match.

Comment

• delfincek
                                                      • Nov 2009

I could not resist a tempting offer on E-bay and I purchased Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista 3D CD player and here are some results on the glance and are related to my previous post where I wrote what I want to achieve with a CD player:

- no harshness
                                                      achieved, bye bye digital harshness and sibilance, now the sound is airy and enjoyable like a hot chocolate

achieved, great bass response, instruments now have a true body, singers are not thin any more

- cotton soft sound
                                                      achieved, airy and nice to listen for hours, I can not stop to listen

- silky smooth and airy
                                                      achieved, vocals are so nice and smooth now

- wide sound stage
                                                      achieved, waw my speakers grove in size all the way to the ceiling, they are not playing anymore. Now rather whole wall or room is playing. Really amazin dimension of sound stage, stretching into all three dimensions W,H,D ;x(

QUESTION:
                                                      Another question is what kind of power cord would your recommend for my AMP and CD player? Will there be any substantial difference if added? What is your recommendation?

all the best, d.

Comment

• supasound
                                                        • Feb 2009

I prefer Lessloss DPFC Original powercord with A5.5 amp, really much better sound than with attached power cord.

Comment

• HDBLU
                                                          • Jul 2008

Found this Someone is enjoying the M6i Looks even better then the Web Pictures

2ch Setup
                                                          Krix Neupohonix
                                                          Musical Fidelity M6i
                                                          Musical Fidelity M6CDP

Cables I Use
                                                          MIT

Comment

• rcspkramp
                                                            • Dec 2009

X-CanV8P tube change?

I use the XCanV8P as the control center of my desktop system. Has anyone changed out the tubes on this unit? I know they are 6922s and I have some nice NOS replacements. Are they soldered in place?
                                                            Thanks in advance for any information!

Comment

• Laurent
                                                              • Dec 2006

Anti-vibration

Hello,

I am wondering if someone is using an anti-vibration system for their CDP? More specifically I'd be interested in any experience with the anti-vibration plate that Musical Fidelity once made.

I have an A5 CDP which lies on a glass rack (Mezzo Soprano from Apollo). I have bougth feet of silence (Solidtech) for the A5 but eventually found that they change the sound, making the medium/high too harsh and aggressive.

So the A5 is back on the rack and while I cannot complain at all about the sound I am wondering if adding the anti-vibration plate would add/change something? Musical does not seem to be making these plates anymore which may be the sign that they do not work well?

I should be able to borrow the plate and test this set up later this week but wanted to hear it from you first.

thanks,

Laurent

Comment

• bibing
                                                                • Dec 2009

Does anyone knows the type/size of screwdriver/wrench that can be used for removing A5 cdp top cover?
                                                                I'm new in this nice MF forum

Comment

• alebonau
                                                                  Moderator Emeritus
                                                                  • Oct 2005

Originally posted by bibing
                                                                  Does anyone knows the type/size of screwdriver/wrench that can be used for removing A5 cdp top cover?
                                                                  I'm new in this nice MF forum
                                                                  hi bibing welcome to club MF

what you will need is a set of torx screwdrivers. these are a tamper proof design. will have to purchase from your local electrical parts and components store.

Not sure what you want to see in there, but what you will find is a decent torroidal wiht 7 different regulated power supplies. a philips transport, with separate transport board, a separate dac and analog output board, with a pair of the very nice philips mu-vista long life milspec tubes on the output stage

Comment

• bibing
                                                                    Junior Member
                                                                    • Dec 2009

Thanks for the reply. One cd was actually stucked inside-above the cd tray and i can't pull it out. The player plays cds-no issue now. However i'm afraid it may cause some problems later so the need to remove the top plate cover.

Comment

• HDBLU
                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                      • Jul 2008

Al I have to take my A5-5 back to my shop of this problem when you put the player on and insert a disc and is plays all am getting is a cracking & popping sound and the number are going up to clear this I have to turn the player of and it will be fine, it will do it now and again would you know what it is, my guess it a negative space charge within the Tube. so it going back for repair
                                                                      2ch Setup
                                                                      Krix Neupohonix
                                                                      Musical Fidelity M6i
                                                                      Musical Fidelity M6CDP

Cables I Use
                                                                      MIT

Comment

• alebonau
                                                                        Moderator Emeritus
                                                                        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by bibing
                                                                        Thanks for the reply. One cd was actually stucked inside-above the cd tray and i can't pull it out. The player plays cds-no issue now. However i'm afraid it may cause some problems later so the need to remove the top plate cover.
                                                                        good luck with it, if got a disc jammed in there above the disc tray somehow not really sure hat to suggest. can certainly take the lid off, perhaps can ji,,y it out somehow

Al I have to take my A5-5 back to my shop of this problem when you put the player on and insert a disc and is plays all am getting is a cracking & popping sound and the number are going up to clear this I have to turn the player of and it will be fine, it will do it now and again would you know what it is, my guess it a negative space charge within the Tube. so it going back for repair
                                                                        who knows, you really seem to have the worst luck ! it could be valves, unlike the long life milspec 6112 muvista valves the a5 uses. the a5.5 uses some fairly common 6922 valves. Valves like that can be hit and miss. eg the 6922 valves in an old mf dac I have had for the last 17 years is still going just fine. valves can be delicate too so there is also a posibility of damage in transit. The bonus with the fairly common 6922 valves is that they are fairly easy to source and replace. so if that is all it is should be up and going in no time. good luck

Comment

• HDBLU
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • Jul 2008

good luck with it, if got a disc jammed in there above the disc tray somehow not really sure hat to suggest. can certainly take the lid off, perhaps can ji,,y it out somehow

who knows, you really seem to have the worst luck ! it could be valves, unlike the long life milspec 6112 muvista valves the a5 uses. the a5.5 uses some fairly common 6922 valves. Valves like that can be hit and miss. eg the 6922 valves in an old mf dac I have had for the last 17 years is still going just fine. valves can be delicate too so there is also a posibility of damage in transit. The bonus with the fairly common 6922 valves is that they are fairly easy to source and replace. so if that is all it is should be up and going in no time. good luck
                                                                          Thanks al,
                                                                          The guy at my Hi-Fi shop said they will replace the tubes first, and if that does not work it's getting sent to a guy who is part onwer for Musical Fidleity here in australia and he is going to test it all out for me so am in good hands. thanks for the luck am going to need it
                                                                          Last edited by HDBLU; 19 January 2010, 06:51 Tuesday.
                                                                          2ch Setup
                                                                          Krix Neupohonix
                                                                          Musical Fidelity M6i
                                                                          Musical Fidelity M6CDP

Cables I Use
                                                                          MIT

Comment

• HDBLU
                                                                            Senior Member
                                                                            • Jul 2008
                                                                            • 311

Does anyone know why the M6i has no Phono input this is strange. this also go for AMS series No Phono on the AMS35i also, they most think most people will buy a standalone Phono stage that probably correct.
                                                                            2ch Setup
                                                                            Krix Neupohonix
                                                                            Musical Fidelity M6i
                                                                            Musical Fidelity M6CDP

Cables I Use
                                                                            MIT

Comment

• HDBLU
                                                                              Senior Member
                                                                              • Jul 2008
                                                                              • 311

Hi all MF Loves
                                                                              I have just ordered my M6i should have it by next Monday I will post close up Pictures of the unit on here
                                                                              2ch Setup
                                                                              Krix Neupohonix
                                                                              Musical Fidelity M6i
                                                                              Musical Fidelity M6CDP

Cables I Use
                                                                              MIT

Comment

• KahunaCanuck
                                                                                Senior Member
                                                                                • May 2008
                                                                                • 222

Cool, look forward to your pics and review!
                                                                                Kahuna's Theatre

Comment

• HDBLU
                                                                                  Senior Member
                                                                                  • Jul 2008
                                                                                  • 311

Hi All
                                                                                  I got my M6i today and am very amazed at the sound quality and build Quality of this tank, The sound is very open tight bass and fast and the Mid Range is smooth and sweet and the vocals are very clean you can play it loud or soft and there no hint of distorting does not matter how loud you go. I am still waiting on my A5-5CDP they have replaced the CD Drive so I hope it works right when I get it back but for now am enjoying the M6i . Also as you can see in the last Photo they give me white gloves

Here a some Pictures
                                                                                  [IMG][/IMG]
                                                                                  [IMG][/IMG]
                                                                                  [IMG][/IMG]
                                                                                  [IMG][/IMG]
                                                                                  [IMG][/IMG]
                                                                                  Last edited by HDBLU; 29 January 2010, 22:57 Friday.
                                                                                  2ch Setup
                                                                                  Krix Neupohonix
                                                                                  Musical Fidelity M6i
                                                                                  Musical Fidelity M6CDP

Cables I Use
                                                                                  MIT

Comment

• alebonau
                                                                                    Moderator Emeritus
                                                                                    • Oct 2005
                                                                                    • 992

nice one HD, the 1st in the country ? can bet you cant wait for your cd player to hear the combo together

Comment

• HDBLU
                                                                                      Senior Member
                                                                                      • Jul 2008
                                                                                      • 311

nice one HD, the 1st in the country ? can bet you cant wait for your cd player to hear the combo together
                                                                                      Thanks Al, I was hoping my CDP was going to be in when i was picking up my M6i but I have to wait to next Friday now, and Yes I am dieing to hear what it sound like with the A5-5 hocked up to it I guess I am first in the Country :P
                                                                                      2ch Setup
                                                                                      Krix Neupohonix
                                                                                      Musical Fidelity M6i
                                                                                      Musical Fidelity M6CDP

Cables I Use
                                                                                      MIT

Comment

• KahunaCanuck
                                                                                        Senior Member
                                                                                        • May 2008
                                                                                        • 222

The M6 looks great...what source are you using until the CD is back?
                                                                                        Kahuna's Theatre

Comment

• HDBLU
                                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                                          • Jul 2008
                                                                                          • 311

Am using a old Sony SACD player it sound very poor so I have my Denon 3800 hocked up on my M6i for CD playback til my A5-5 is back. I hope it's this week
                                                                                          2ch Setup
                                                                                          Krix Neupohonix
                                                                                          Musical Fidelity M6i
                                                                                          Musical Fidelity M6CDP

Cables I Use
                                                                                          MIT

Comment

• KahunaCanuck
                                                                                            Senior Member
                                                                                            • May 2008
                                                                                            • 222

Ya, the Denon is ok, but I am sure the A5-5 kicks it's butt!
                                                                                            Kahuna's Theatre

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                            Search Result for "|||"