X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Armbender
    • Jul 2005

SVS Plus 2

I am buying the Plus 2 model in Dec. and I am wondering why on the black and Piano gloss finish models does it look like there is a grill cover. These are downfiring woffers so why would there be a need for one. Also I seen that an EQ comes with this model, any reviews or pics on this.
    Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power Cords
  • ajpoe
    • Jul 2004

My buddy has a Plus 2 in the Piano gloss finish and there is no grill cover. Just a BIG shiny black monster of a subwoofer! There is a pEQ on the back but I'd still recommend a BFD over using that. For the $100 it's worth it and will give you a lot more control.
    AJPoe - - Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

Comment

• Shane Martin
      Super Senior Member
      • Apr 2001

The grill cover is technically the base plate which protects the woofers just fine. The EQ only comes with the premium finishes so if you go with the standard textured black you don't get it.

Comment

• Armbender
        • Jul 2005

Awesome guys thanks
        Samsung UN60C6300 | Primare SP32 | Primare A30.7 | Oppo BDP-103 | PS Audio Quintet | AppleTV | ELAC 247 Black Edition | ELAC CC 241 Black Edition | B&W DM 600 S3 | SVS PC 13 Ultra | Straight Wire Virtuoso | Harmonic Technology Pro 9's | Black Sands Power Cords

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"