X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amras
    • May 2003

RSX1055 Delay Rant- please explain...

How in God's green earth can a company release a receiver less then 2 yrs old that does NOT give you the ability to configure delays for audio. When listening to PLII while watching tv I cannot sync the audio to the video.
    Am I the only on that thinks that Rotel should have addressed this in one of the updates?

Don't get me wrong, I love everything else about the receiver, but this is starting to drive me nuts
    Amras
    Take it easy... If it comes easy, Take it twice!
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

The 1056 does address the issue as it was brought up in the wish list for the 1055. Unfortunalty it wasn't something they could change on the 1055 so it was added to the 1056.

Comment

• Tha Freak
      • Jul 2003

weird I don't have taht problem on my 1055 ??
      - - - - - - - - - -

"Are you gonna bark all day little doggy?...or are you gonna bite?

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Its a problem with the display not the Rotel i.e. its the video being delayed not the audio...never the less the solutions aren't easy short of changin the display or adding a newer processor that can add the delay in the audio to sync to two up.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"