X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • springer49
    • Oct 2004

New Rotelian with setup problems

I just purchased a slightly used RSX 1067. In setting it up I have found that I can't access the menu button. I first press AUD as the manual states and then try tuner but nothing comes up on the screen. I tried the menu button to hopefully setup but nothing comes up on the screen. I go to the unit itself and press the tuner button and get nothing on the screen. What am I doing wrong?
  • dermie999
    • Jul 2004

Just a thought. Have you tried holdng down the AUD button for a few seconds (to indicate to the 1067 that you want it to act as the audio device) then press the OSD button on the remote. This should bring up the On Screen Menu (well it does for my 1098 anyhow)

Trevor

Comment

• Bilks
      • Oct 2004

I too am a new Rotelian having purchased the RSX - 1067 about 2 months ago. The only thing I can suggest is to make sure you have connected the RSX -1067 to your TV via the monitor out AV lead on the back, and then make sure you have selected the correct AV channel on your TV. If this is right then it is just a matter of pressing the menu (M) button on the remote (hold for approx 2 secs).

Comment

• springer49
        • Oct 2004

dermie999 and Bilks, Thanks for the input. I have done all that you both have so kindly suggested. I also called Rotel tech support and described what was going on. They told me to pack it up and send it to the mothership. apparently the unit was damaged in shipment and would not allow the power to come out of standby, so now I am without music as well as video,(I am waiting on my new Sony 60 xs 955 RPTV) maybe everything will arrive at the same time.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"