X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lvs
    • May 2004

RSX-1067 or RSX-1056 from a RSP1066

I am moving away from separates to simplify my Home Theater a bit, and just sold an ATI 1506 and Rotel RSP-1066. I am looking for a comparable-in-quality receiver to replace the separates. It sounds like the pre-amp sections are the same on each RSX receiver and equivalent feature-wise (connections etc) to the RSP-1066/1068, with the only difference being the AMP section.

Has anyone compared both units? Is the 1067 that much stronger than the 1056 and is the sound any cleaner on the 1067. I really only need 5 channels of amplification. My speakers are fairly efficient at about 90db spl. Any advice/recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Based on the efficiency of your speakers and assuming a small to medium sized room the 1056 should be fine. Though you can never have enough power...

Jason
    Jason

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"