X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrJRapp
    Super Senior Member
    • Apr 2003

New 1098 on it's way

I know some of you (especially Andrew..lol) got tired of hearing me bitch over and over about Rotel and the dealers I had to deal with in my area. Well sometimes it pays to keep bitching. Last week I was contacted by one of our newer members Barry (IntegrateMe) who as it turns out is a key player in a local systems integrator that is a Rotel dealer. Ironically, they are even closer to me geographically than the infamous "other two". I never knew about his firm because Rotel's website doesn't show them up when I enter my information. I guess we all know how up-to-date Rotel keeps it's website...lol.

Anyway to avoid making a long story longer, I went and visited Barry today and found him to be intellegent and knowledgable and very down to earth. Best of all he seemed to have a sincere desire to earn my business. This was a far cry from the "don't bother me" attitude I got elsewhere. Refreshing, very refreshing. We discussed my system, my needs and most important, my "I wants". Soooo, now there is a new RSP 1098 on the way to replace my obsolete RSP 1066 and for good measure an RB 1080 to drive my mains. I didn't really need the 1080 since my 1075 does a more than adequite job, but after reading so many good things that were said here about the 1080 I felt I wanted one.

I often said that Rotel's dealer organization is both it's strongest point and it's weakest point, depending on the individual dealer. It's very comforting to know that I now have a good dealer to support me, and someone who really seems to want my business. Barry...if and when you read this I look forward to a long and mutually benificial relationship!
    Jerry Rappaport
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Glad to hear you found a good dealer and you've got some nice gear on the way :drool: :T

Jason
    Jason

Comment

• Azeke
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2003

Wonderful news Jerry, congratulations.

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

• IntegrateMe
        • May 2004

Jerry- Thanks for the kind words; I'm glad I could be of assistance. I too enjoyed our meeting and look forward to providing you with any products and services that you may require!

I appreciate when a client really knows what he/she is talking about as it eliminates the "selling" aspect of the process, and allows the design element of my job to take center stage. Ensuring that a client who spends $500,000 can control their home from a touchpanel, the internet or a phone line is certainly fun, but helping someone who is frustrated by poor service can definately be as rewarding! Thanks again for stopping by!!

Barry

Comment

• Aussie Geoff
          Super Senior Member
          • Oct 2003

Jerry,

Congratulations...

And don't forget to let us know:
          1) What you think of your 1098
          2) How you enjoy that 1080 that you "don't really need"

Remember they get even better with a little use...

Geoff

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"