X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amitsharma75
    • Aug 2004

1067 Firmware Issues

I seem to have an issue trying to upgrade my firmware for the RSX-1067. I have made all necessary connections and hyperterminal adjustments per the website. However the issue is that the upgrade process seems to have stopped midwar and seems to just sit there doing nothing. I have tried this like 3 times already and it seems to get stuck at the same point. I am going to try this with another PC as i read somewhere that this could be due to the PC that i am connected through.

Please let me know if anyone has a solution. I have attached an image with the failure...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...
    [IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\amitsharma75\My Documents\My Pictures\untitled.jpg[/IMG]
  • amitsharma75
    • Aug 2004

BAH!!!
    It worked!!!
    Not that it matters, but I would like to know how would it work on one PC and not the other. RS-232 should be the same on both PCs. I am certain that my terminal was configured correctly. Maybe the way the OS interacts with the terminal. I am just thinking aloud here...just wondering why havent I encountered issues whilst connecting to my cisco catalyst 2600 series switches...
    hmmm....lost....

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"