X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tamme33
    • Aug 2004

rsx 1055 menu is not working (osd)

Hi my name is Tamme i am from Holland. I have purchased a rotel rsx 1055 and the klipsch rf3 surround set. I no that i need a amplifier extra for my front speakers, but i dont no witch type is the best.But this is somting i will look for later, i have now a problem with my remote control this is a rr 1050..
    Its not reacting on the menu button (osd).

Tamme
  • Tha Freak
    • Jul 2003

do you have the "monitor out" wire connected to the TV ?

If so, the menu cannot be displayed via the "monitor out" component cables...you will have to have in in another input via a s-video or composite...

My DVD's component cables are connected directly in the TV in the "Input1"...other source are in S-Video "Input2" (so is the Rotel's "monitor out")...

If I want to adjust something while watching a DVD, I have to switch from V1 to V2...

A little compromise but I can live with it!...

Hope it answers and helps!!
    - - - - - - - - - -

"Are you gonna bark all day little doggy?...or are you gonna bite?

Comment

• Drew_W
      • Dec 2003

Make sure that your remote is set to control the Rotel.

The LCD display on the remote should read AUD.

Comment

• soundhound
        • Mar 2004

Heya Tamme, a little off of your'e display issue, butt, I caught you had said you run Klipsch RF3's. I also have the RF3 system. I use an RSX-1055 thru an RMB-1075 for all speakers except rear centers wich the 1055 drives directly. You will be amazed at the difference in sound Quality when you run thru a seperate amp for the fronts. The sound stage opens up incredibly. The Klipsch can be played loud, but with their efficiancy and Rotel gear driving them, you have a hard to beat sonic combination......Bob

Comment

• tamme33
          • Aug 2004

rsx 1055

How did you wired it up the rsx and the rmb 1075 ,good you send me a picture of the back of your installation. And i have anohter qeustion how have you setup your menu for the speakers on the rsx.

With regards Helmut

Comment

• tamme33
            • Aug 2004

rsx 1055

Thanks every body it works. Why does a dealer dont no this!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• GosonFletchy
              • May 2004

Dealers are sometimes selective on their knowledge of product. A good dealer will know the basics, a great dealer knows a lot more.

G
              :nuke:

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"