X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OakIris
    • Dec 2003

Cannot get the OSD to come up, RSX-1055

For some reason I am unable to access the OSD for my RSX-1055. I need to check speaker calibration, etc., but nothing happens when I press the OSD button on my remote. It doesn't help that my RSX1055 manual explains all about the use of the RR-969 remote, but the remote that came with my reciever is the RR-1050!

Do I need to use a certain cable to get this display to work? I am not using any S-video cables, but thought that the cable from the "monitor out" output on the receiver that goes to my TV is a composite cable, so I thought this would work.
  • OakIris
    • Dec 2003

Never mind - I figured it out. Just have to be smarter than the remote. :roll: All I had to do is change the antenna input on my TV to the composite input in order to see the Rotel OSD. ops:

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"