X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Allend
    • Feb 2003

Moving to Rotel

I want to replace my Denon 5600 receiver with a Rotel 1067. I have NHT 2.9's for my mains AC2 for the center and 1.5's for surrounds. I use 2 Parasound 2200 amps in my system now. One drives my L/R speaker and the other ones drives my center and 16-46 SVS. The other two channels I run off of the 5600. The reason for upgrading is to get the new surround formats and I am hoping the 1067 with newer Dac and everything will make an improvement in my system. With a 1067 as my main controller I will add a NHT superzero for center back giving me a 6.1 set up. I don't have the room for 7.1. I plan on replacing the parasound amps over the next couple of years. I want a 2 channel amp (1090) for my mains and a 5 channel amp for the center and surrounds (1095). I know a lot will recommend the pre/amp and amp set up now but the price of the 1067 is all that I want to spend at this time. Plus I have 3 boys that I pass my used electronics down to so in 3 to 4 years I will give the 1067 to one of them. By that time I will have the amps that I want and hopefully I-link and all the other connections will be worked out by then so then I plan on moving to a pre/amp. What I would like to know is has there been any problems with the 1067.
    Allen
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

No as far as I know the 1067's being solid and given your requirements it seems like the perfect fit:T

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"