This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • choquenotd
    • Jul 2004

Hi - I'm a new member to the club, but I've been perusing the dialogue for the past month as I decided on an upgrade path for my surround system. Thanks to the comments I read, I ended up auditioning and ultimately buying the RSP 1066 and RMB 1075 combo. I now have these driving:

Fronts: Opera Divina's (beautiful Italians loaded with Dynaudio drivers)
    Rears: Dynaudio Audience 52's
    Centre: Dynaudio Contour
    Sub: Dynaudio Sub 500

...and the match is absolutely stunning! For source, I'm using an Arcam Alpha 9 DC player and a Denon DVD-A capable player (not sure which model) My only glitch so far is getting the Rotel remote to learn the Denon functions. Has anyone else encountered this problem? If so, is it surrmountable?

Rock on!
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

It should be able to learn in Denon's codes as they traditionally don't use anything too out of the ordinary freq' wise. That said I'm hardly the guy to talk to about the Rotel remotes as I'm a tried and true pronto users

Comment

• Aussie Geoff
      Super Senior Member
      • Oct 2003

Hi,

Umtil I sold my Denon 3802 - I had it learnt on the Rotel RR-1050 remote. It was a little fusy to learn - needed to be away from lights and possitioned just right...

PS - if you edit your thread and change the title to be something like "Help using Rotel Remote for Denon DVD" you will most likely get more specific responses than with "New Member" as many more people will read it....

Geoff

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"