X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ryan_MF
    • Apr 2003

Purchasing a 1055 soon...

I plan to purchase a RSX-1055 sometime within the next month and I'm wondering what the outstanding technical problems are with this model. I've seen a few posts about a bass management issue, but I'm sketchy on the details. If you could provide some explanation, it would be much appreciated.

I'm excited to make this purchase and upgrade my HT - the Rotel RSX-1055 comes highly recommended. I plan to use a 5.1 speaker array based on either the Paradigm Studio 20/40 or the Dynaudio Audience 42/52. That decision is the next to be made.
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

With the latest firmware all bass issues have been fixed. The only outstanding issue is there's still a bass redirect occuring on the multichannel inputs what Rotel is looking into. There's a fix for this on the 1066 where you snip two resistors and its likely going to be the same for the 1055 when we find out where they're located.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"