X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ethek
    • Jul 2004

TFT Screen Composite Input Workaround?

I just purchased a RSP-1098 and discovered to my dismay, that my DVD player (Sony DVPNS999ES) only outputs to one video connection at a time, i.e. if cables are attached to the component video out (to the monitor) and composite video out (to the RSP), the 999ES defaults to the component only. The other video source I use is HDTV, which is also component video. How can I use the video display capability of the front TFT screen on the RSP-1098 without downgrading all the video signals to composite?
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Unfortunately, not much. Most new HD receivers and DVD players on the market today have all outputs enabled all the time due to issues like this.. Most except for, ironically, the Rotel RDV-1040/50.. It will not output composite in progressive mode. (but does give you a remote button to toggle prog/non-prog)

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"