X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • silvestro
    • May 2004

Simple Question about rsp-1066

Does the RSP-1066 have 7.1 out connections??
  • Wolfenstein 2k2
    • Jun 2004

Hi!

This is the back view of the 1066:

I hope this will answer your question. As far as I can see, the 1066 has preouts for two back centers (CB1 / CB2), so 7.1 should be available. Only the multi-inputs seem to be restricted to 6.1.
    Attached Files

Comment

• dali
      • Jul 2002

To the best of my knowledge there is no 7.1 source material. DD EX and DTS ES are both 6.1, the extra channel in 7.1 is not a discrete channel, it is derived from the CB channel. Hope I'm making sense.

If the original question meant "can I have a a 7.1 speaker setup with a RSP 1066" the answer is yes.

Comment

• Azeke
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2003

I have owned the 1066 (which has 7.1 capability), and have upgraded to the 1098. The 1066 is a very good processor indeed, but the 1068/1098, provides the most updated technology.

If you are considering 7.1 channels, you may need to consider the 1068. I have 1098 with 7.1, DoProIIx, and the acoustics are wonderful :T . Your mileage of course may vary. Test and compare.

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"