X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bresna
    • May 2004

Will RR-1050 Work With RSX-1055 Rev. 1?

I recently purchased a used RSX-1055 and it came with the RR-969 remote. I notice that the RR-1050 has the input selector buttons above the sliding door... I'd like that. Someone over on AudiogoN is offering a straight-up swap of an RR-969 for an RR-1050. Will I be able to take him/her up on this offer?

Why would someone want to trade their RR-1050 for an RR-969? Would I be missing some important feature?

Kevin
  • Tha Freak
    • Jul 2003

If you "recently" bought the unit new from a authorised retailer, it should have come with the "much better" RR-1050 remote ??

edit: just noticed you bought the unit used...my mistake!!

Apparently (from what I red and heard) the RR-1050 is more complete...

Why the guy want to trade it ?? big question!!
    - - - - - - - - - -

"Are you gonna bark all day little doggy?...or are you gonna bite?

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

For a trade sure...(though why he's trading is kind of weird ) If you have to buy one I'd think you'll be better off buying an aftermarket universal remote.

Jason
      Jason

Comment

• bresna
        • May 2004

Well, given that no one here thinks there will be a problem, I initiated the trade. I'll be happy just to get the source buttons out from underneath the sliding door (and getting them to light up as well). I don't use the remote for anything other than controlling the RSX-1055 so I don't really care about any programmability.

BTW, the reason the guy wanted to trade is because he has 2 Rotels, one which came with the RR-969 and one which came with the RR-1050. He likes the RR-969 better. His wife likes the RR-969 better as well. As I can attest, keeping the wife happy is important.

Kevin

Comment

• aud19
          Twin Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2003

Well now it all makes sense :B

:lol:

Jason
          Jason

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"