• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • P-Dub
    Office Moderator
    • Aug 2000

What's a fair price for the 1066?

Argh, lost my post.

I'm walking along the street, minding my own business when I get sucked into this store. Inside is this sale and the 1066 just happens to be on 'special'. I know the 1068 is the latest, but I figure the 1066 would fit my needs.

The Club is awesome so I know I'll get tons of support. But would the 1066 hold its value are they being heavily discounted?

I've got a HK PA5800 just sitting in my rack not being used at the moment as my upgrade plans were put on hold a couple years ago. So do I risk sleeping on the couch? Oh what to do, what to do.
    Paul

There are three kinds of people in this world; those that can count, and those that can't.
  • Azeke
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2003

I've seen Audiogon prices varying from $900-1200 U.S.

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

I wouldn't pay much more than about $1400 maybe $1500 Canadian if I were you... otherwise you're getting too close to 1068 territory for an older unit. In that case your better off just saving the extra few hundred for the newer unit IMO. Also depends on if it was an open "demo" unit or sealed box...

Jason
      Jason

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"