X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Azeke
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2003

Finally Arrived

Well after 3 1/2 weeks my Rotel RMB-1095 (silver face) has arrived ( I am as excited as a 7 year old in a candystore). I believe this makes my membership to this forum official. I'm still breaking in this beast, (running MIT AVT3 interconnects with a Yami RX-V3200 pre-pro), it's sounding better everyday. I guess eventually, I will have to purchase the RSP-1066, when my ship comes in. Thanks for all your feedback. I will post further information after breakin.

Zeke
  • Legairre
    • Jan 2002

Congrats and welcome to the family :banana:. as a 1095 owner I can tell you that you are REALLY going to enjoy your new toy.

Welcome aboard. :^x

"What do you mean it's too loud? My ears aren't even bleeding yet!"
    Radden Home Theater
    "What do you mean it's too loud? My ears aren't even bleeding yet!"
    Radden Home Theater

Comment

• Azeke
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2003

Thanks Legairre, I am truly enjoying the new toy. I am currently taming this beast (reconfiguring settings) to acheive acoustical bliss.

Special thanks to Rock Dog, Prince Oliver, and Levesque for your input.

Thanks again,

Zeke

Comment

• LEVESQUE
        • Oct 2002

Always glad to help. My RMB-1095 was sounding better every day. Put a good DVD like LOTR or Gladiator, and enjoy this almost impossible to clip beast! For me, it seems like the RMB-1095 got infinite power. Even and unbearable level, it's never harsh or feeling stress at all.

The RMB-1095 will probably be the only piece of my set-up that I'm not even considering "upgrading" in the years to come.

I'm usually upgrading everything every 6 months, so, coming from me, it's quite a statement to the quality of the RMB-1095!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm waiting for my RSP-1098 and the new Paradigm Signature speakers, both already ordered. And the RB-1090 will be coming in a month or two to power the front speakers... Do I love this hobby or what!!!
        To spend more $$$ on electronics without first addressing room acoustics is fruitless IMO.

Comment

• Azeke
          Super Senior Member
          • Mar 2003

Levesque,

That sounds very nice. Any idea on the ETA?

I'm just going to wait on the 1066 (budget restraints), when the 1098's come out I should be able to find one at a good price.

Well, the RMB 1095 is sounding great, however I have a sight audio hum from the speakers, that I have to trace. Did you experience any audio hum when your Yami was connected? Did the 1066 eleviate that issue?

Zeke

Comment

• LEVESQUE
            • Oct 2002

If you want to see how crazy I am :LOL: , and want to see ALL the tricks to solve those problems, go read this thread:

We discuss and review all genre of movies, all types of home theater hardware, and maintain one of the longest running active forums on the web!

It's a long thread, but really informative. I will spare you the final, I solve my hum by switching the RX-V3200 for my RSP-1066....silence...
            To spend more $$$ on electronics without first addressing room acoustics is fruitless IMO.

Comment

• Azeke
              Super Senior Member
              • Mar 2003

Levesque,

I've read the thread and it has a pleathera of information, but the finality of it all seems to be the 1066.

Are you going to sell yours when the 1098 comes in?

Thanks for the info,

Zeke

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"