X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinny
    • Mar 2006

New SVS NSD driver arrived!

Just have it installed in the PB-12/V box and warming it up . The build quality for the driver is actually worse than the previous one(the old ISD12 is actually TS sound driver, iiirc). There are some dent on the metal inside(outside is perfectly fine).

The installation was pretty easy, an idiot like me could finish it (given that I've never build any speakers. The furthest I've gone was my own speaker cables, not even RCA cables). But requiring a little help from other person to hold the woofer while wiring(the cable between amp and the woofer is pretty short, yet similar to Sound King 12gauge speaker cable).

The volume was actually higher instantly which I believe they've done testing on the driver before shipping it out. The plastics on the driver is already loosen compare to what I've just got the subwoofer(sorry couldn't resist poking/pressing on the driver a little, bad habit :B ).

Will have some picture and hopefully some impression for the "new" toy(or partially new) tonight :T
    Pioneer KRP-500M
    Emotiva UMC-1
    Parasound 5125
    Oppo BDP-83
    Klipsch RF-3II, RC-3II, RB-5II
    SVS PB-10NSD
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"