X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wraith
    • Mar 2003

Finally Done!!!

Greetings all,
    I've been Lurking/Learning in this wonderful Forum for several months now and with the advent of picking up the final piece of my new system (1066), thought it was about time to sign up and contribute. I started this upgrade path last summer and all that you see in the System Description below has been acquired in the last 9 months...... 8O

My question to you all is this: I made sure to order a 1066 that had the latest Serial # I could get my hands on......only the one I picked up last night ends in the letter "C"???? I didn't notice that on the other units that came in that had lower #'s..... Does this have any significance :?: The other thing I noticed this morning is that the display panel seems to have several scratches in it that you can only see up close but I know that they are there. I know it's a minor thing but after literally surviving on Top Ramen for 9 months to afford all this I'm a little sensitive about my system being as pristine as possible. Anyone else find this in their unit out of the box?
    Anyway that's it for the questions from me for now... Just wanted to thank everyone for the amayzing amount of info I've learned from you all...and I now look forward to contributing to the banter
  • Chris3G
    • Sep 2002

just a thought - did you remember to remove the clear plastic protective covering from the display? Most LCD's come with them to protect the screen, and would make it look like it was scratched.

Comment

• Wraith
      • Mar 2003

ops: ops: ops: Oh My God......I feel like a moron....there is a film over the top....!! It's cut to fit so tightly that I didn't even notice.... ops: Thanks Chris.

Comment

• suarez
        • Jan 2003

:LOL:

mine is still there, cause i want to keep the display safe.

kinda paranoia. i know. im german. lol. cya

huhuhuhhahahahha

sind sie ein eichenmann?
        sind sie ein eichenmann?

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"