X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeguzik
    • Mar 2003

New / Excited Member

Just placed my order for the 1066 / 1075 combo yesterday. The good news is that I will be able to take them home tomorrow, the bad news is the 1075 in Silver is on backorder for about a month. The dealer said he would send me home with an all black demo, since a month is too long to wait. :P

Any recommendations for me while setting this all up?

J
  • WallaceBW
    • Jan 2003

Inform your loved ones why you are missing.

It's not hard to set up but you will love it so much that you won't want to leave the house for days...

Congrats,
    WallaceBW

Comment

• mazuly
      • Feb 2003

Now that you have an excellent gear, you need a sound pressure meter to set it up. You may want to visit Radio Shack.

Congratulations.

Maziar

Comment

• Jeguzik
        • Mar 2003

Will the SPM make that much of a difference after set up, if so what type to get and how much to spend??

J

Comment

• ZX 6R
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Jeguzik
          Will the SPM make that much of a difference after set up, if so what type to get and how much to spend??

J
          They are very handy to have, and do make a difference in calibrating your system. Best of all you really don't need anything exotic for general home theater purposes, so that means cheap! The digital radioshack one is pretty much standard nowadays.

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CT LG%5F002%5F003%5F018%5F000&product%5Fid=33%2D2055

Comment

• Azeke
            Super Senior Member
            • Mar 2003

You may want to purchase the analog SPM, because I hear that the digital version sometimes will not provide as accurate of a reading (due to fluctuations). I have also heard that some individuals return the digital meter and replace it with the analog version (approx. $35.00), if you can find it.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"