X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hap C
    • Dec 2002

NHT speakers with Rotel?

Anyone using their Rotel 1066/1075 combo, or other Rotel amp or receiver, to power NHT speakers? Currently have NHT VT2.4 fronts, VS2.4 center, and VT 1.2 rears, plus the NHT SubOne. My local Rotel dealer does not carry NHT and does not do at home demos. Would hate to buy Rotel (thinking of the 1066/1075) but then find it a poor match to my NHTs. Thanks.

Hap 8)
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

The NHT's are known to be quite honest sounding speakers (a little on the bright side compared to some) so adding some warmth from Rotel might just be what you're looking for...its hard to say though since your room will have as big if not bigger impact on the final sound you hear vs which receiver/pre amp you use.

Comment

• JerryIII
      • Feb 2002

Hap,
      I am currently using an RSP-1066 and Parasound amps with my NHT's. I am very happy with the sound. I think that you will be very happy with the Rotel/NHT match.

Jerry

Click here to see my HT pics
      Click here to see my HT pics

Comment

• krippan
        • Mar 2003

Hello hap!
        I am using rsp-1066/rmb 1075 with nht vt-1.4 front, vs1.4 center, hdp 2 rear, sw2p sub. And i love it, it´s a winner for HT and music

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"