X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mats
    Special Member
    • Jun 2000

rotel remotes

i'm probably going to pick up the 1066/1075 combination with paradigm studio 60's all around (will i have enough juice with the 1075 - side question...can you guys answer this also?).

first order of business, how do 1066 owners like the supplied remote? being pretentious, i'd be interested in a lcd-type remote (990?) what are other rotel options as i've heard that the 969 is a bit to work with.
    Mats
    Mats Strömberg
    Ah! It's a profit deal! Takes the pressure off! Get your weight guessed right here! Only a buck! Actual live weight guessing! Take a chance and win some crap!
    Navin R Johnson (alias Steve Martin)
  • Mark Paquette
    • Jan 2003

I personally don't care for the 969 remote that comes with the RSP-1066. It's a large remote and some of the buttons are in strange places, ie. the macro and source select buttons are underneath the sliding door. On the positive side, it does control all of my other gear. Give it a try and see what you think.

I'm currently researching remotes and plan on replacing the 969 as soon as I figure out what to buy. The Pronto's look nice, but they seem like they can be a real hassel to set up.

Comment

• suarez
      • Jan 2003

pronto setup is easier than it looks like.
      just download the file for your component from remotecentral and edit it to your needs.
      is that easy enough?

my favorite solution is a little color palm or a sony clié with ir-booster. software waiting on harddisk...
      second use is a little funny organizer for lower price.
      comparing it with a color pronto, isnt it a cheap solution?

the only disadvantage is the missing option for importing the .ccf files.

when i go to the cebit in hannover, germany, i will ask the palmprogrammers if they will sell a software with .ccf import function.
      but i dont think theres a hope.. :?

cya
      suarez

sind sie ein eichenmann?
      sind sie ein eichenmann?

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"