X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huskerduck
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Oct 2000

Radio Shacks "all in 1" remote a pleasant surprise at $45

I really got tired of 5 remotes laying about and have always forgot to pick up a Cinema 7, Pronto or whatever and was with the wife Christmas shopping and stumbled into Radio Shack because I remember hearing they had a good "all in 1" remote.
    This remote isnt much bigger then a RCA satellite receiver remote and was originally $80 and is now on sale for $45
    It performs flawlessly on my "heintz57" Home Theater and I havent found a function (yet) that this lil gem wont perform and it took less then 40 minutes to setup and this was because I couldnt get the "tuner/reciever" button to perform all functions on my Pioneer Elite receiver untill I used "amp" instead and it now it does it all
    This nice Feeling remote has a "Home Theater" button that when pushed will operate the "important" functions of all componants without switching back and fourth Like volume to the receiver , menues to DVD along with play,FF,stop(you get the picture), as well as Input changes on RPTV as well as menue items there, Infact ALL buttons are programable too do just about anything you want
    The IR/RF control center also performs from any room in my house via a small remote center I have placed 12' from my componants ( very nice for "hiding" it)
    Im not sure what the other "all in one" remotes cost but I found this one a steal for what it does and how it performs as well as looks, size, ease of use and feel!

Heres the link that shows it and my buttons light a Bluish, not red like the Pic shows
    Radio Shack 7in1

also Ive found more via this link
    hifi remotes
    that has tons-o-codes and with a lil playing around I can now do things on my DTC-100 that the original remote couldnt dream of like 1 button HD moniter on/off, service menu, Antenna a/b signal strengths and such

Mark

Ducks Meager Theater
    Mark

Ducks Meager Theater
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"