X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danbry39
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2002

Wow!!! Rotel must really be good

A new home theater shop opened up near me, so, of course, I had to pay them a visit...well, actually, I spent two hours there. In any regard, they're just getting started and, as of yet, haven't decided on which lines of separates to carry. When I suggested Rotel for value/performance, the guy looked right at me and laughed. He told me that he's dealing with reps from three distributers and "Rotel" was the first thing that popped out of each of their mouths. The shocking thing to him was that only two of the three distributers don't even carry the Rotel line. They advised Rotel over brands they do carry. To me, that's simply as nice a compliment as you can give.

Keith
    Keith
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Alway nice to hear isn't it

Comment

• Rock Dog
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2003

There certainly is a warm fuzzy feeling associated with the thought that you may have made a good/great purchase decision. :T

-Thomas-

The easiest way to find something lost around the house, is to buy a replacement.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide Off-Topic section. It's FUN!!!

-Thomas-

As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide After Midnight section. It's FUN!!!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"