X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gianni
    • Nov 2002

Some good news from Rotel

After making an effort to piece together an understanding of bass management in the 1055/1066 through various sources including Club Rotel, I posted the thread: "Come on Rotel -- help us out!"

After posting that thread I also sent a similar letter to Rotel. Rather than getting into the technical aspects which I believe Dre J has done a great job with and communicated them well to Rotel, I focused more on asking Rotel to make information available regarding the various inputs and their differences with respect to bass management. I also suggested that this information would be nice to have in an easy to use presentation. The manuals just don't provide us much info regarding the various input/speaker combinations. This info would be helpful in optimizing our HT/music systems.

I was pleasantly surprised when I received a response from Mike at Rotel in a matter of a few hours. Mike said he would put in a request with tech support to see if they could post this information on their website. I think this will be a great help to many users especially those that do not frequent this great site. It will be nice to have this info available in one place explaining the ins and outs of how these units handle bass management.

Now that is what I call responding to customers needs.
  • Danbry39
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2002

Mike and most the folks at Rotel seem to be pretty responsive to Rotel's customers. After reading Dre's post and yours, I'm beginning to feel that they're taking the problem in earnest and trying to figure out what can be done. As for the updating thing at their site, that's another example. Thanks for letting us all know.

Keith
    Keith

Comment

• wanderso
      • Sep 2002

Now if Rotel would follow Lexicon and Brysto's example and offer a trade in on the new 1098...

No more bass management issues (but what will we get instead????).

Wilson

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"