X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dgirvan
    • Feb 2003

What to do with my 1055....

Hi guys this is my first post here and by the way this is a fantastic forum.. Ill cut to the chase.
    Ive just Purchased a new RSX 1055 and the MK 750THX pack and have few questions.
    1. Does anyone know if the Aussie 1055's have HD compatability?
    2. I was really keen on using a RMB 1075 to power my speakers and using the 1055 to power my suround backs. Would this be a substantial improvement over the 1055;s internal amps?
    By the way the price difference in Australia between the 1066 and the 1055 was marginal thats why i went with 1055 instead (5 onboard amps to boot).
    Many thanks.
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I'm not sure about the HD support but since these are all universal models I would guess that it can do HD but that's just a guess.

With regard to the amps yes adding the power amp will make a big difference in dynamics esp on those 4 ohm MK's.

Comment

• dgirvan
      • Feb 2003

Thanks Andrew,
      will have to keep on scanning the posts to see if anyone has an Aussie 1055 with the 200mhz component out. I dont pick mine up for 2 weeks so still not sure .
      1075 here i come!!!

David

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"