X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nisoli
    • Jan 2003

New remote control RR-1050

I'm about to purchase the RMB-1075/RSP-1066 combo to drive my B&W CDM NT speakers (thanks to all of you for all your posts that convinced me I'm doing the right thing). I read in one of the posts that the RSP-1066 is now shipping with a new remote (RR-1050 replacing RR-969). My dealer said he has a unit that came in on Jan22 and that still has the RR-969. Do you know when they actually started shipping the new remote? Also from the picture of the RR-1050 I saw it doesn't seem much different from the RR-969. Does anyone know what are the improvements? I could pick up the unit this Thursday (I can't wait), but I'm willing to wait a couple of more weeks if I can get a unit with a new remote. Thanks for your help.

Alberto
  • Blue-Eyes
    • Dec 2002

It seems that I'm the only one with the new remote, unfortunally for you, I don't use it, because I allready have the RR1090.

My RR1050 was included in the box, I got my 1066 a week ago.

Greetz from a lucky basterd :roll:

------------------------------------------------------
    Never drive faster than your Angel can fly!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Never drive faster than your Angel can fly!

Comment

• Ron Reda
      • Jan 2003

I got my 1066 yesterday (questions to follow in another post!) and I received the RR-969...go figure!

Comment

• efarstad
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jun 2001

Looks like our European friends get the new remote then us American folk! :roll:

E

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
        E-Cinema

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
        E-Cinema

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

The new remotes are shipping with new Rotels from the factory but it may take a little while before the warehouses in each country sell the current inventory and start shipping out the new ones...some places are further ahead then others but basically its just going to take some time before it works its way though.

Comment

• Ron Reda
            • Jan 2003

Dang, I was so close...

Comment

• nisoli
              • Jan 2003

Thanks, Andrew. Do you know what are the improvements on the RR1050? It looks awfully close to the RR969. Now that I "pulled the trigger" I can't wait to get my RSP1066. I could have one tomorrow with the RR969.

Alberto

Comment

• nisoli
                • Jan 2003

I got the 1075/1066 and I'm very happy with the sound. My dealer said that it will take about 1-2 months to see the new remote (RR-1050) shipping with the RSP-1066. He also said that when the new remote is available they will swap my RR-969 at no charge, so I didn't have to wait to get the RSP-1066. Pretty nice deal.

Alberto

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"