What are you guys using from your 1066's??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A*Caps
    • Jan 2003

What are you guys using from your 1066's??

Hey guys, I am new to the forum and I am becomming quite the Rotel fan. I will be purchasing the 1066 with the RMB1075 or 1095 (not sure which combo yet) in Feb. What types of interconnects are you all using from your Rotel Pre/Pro to your amps? Thanks
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I'm using silvercats for the fronts and copper cats for the sides from http://www.catcables.com Doug (lexman) who co owns this forum also owns the catcables company. There's a number of rotel users here that have just ordered cables from them as well. Depending on your budget though there's lots of options to choose from

Comment

• WallaceBW
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Andrew Pratt
      Doug (lexman) who co owns this forum also owns the catcables company. There's a number of rotel users here that have just ordered cables from them as well. Depending on your budget though there's lots of options to choose from
      The preceeding was the new manditory CAT Cables desclamer...

This was a only a test had this been a real.........

:LOL: :W

Comment

• Rock Dog
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2003

I am one of the afforementioned members who has a set of CatCables (a company owned by Lex (Doug), who is also owner of this forum, as well as Quantum cable. Yet has no affiliation of with Rotel, it's employees or subsidiaries, foriegn or domestic) on order. Silver Cats across the front R, C, L, and Copper Cats in the rear. I'm even getting the rodent coated connectors as a bonus.

I should see them next week, at which time I will report my unbiased opinion. For the moment I am using the cables that came with the RSP-1066.

-Thomas-

The easiest way to find something lost around the house, is to buy a replacement.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide Off-Topic section. It's FUN!!!

-Thomas-

As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.

Hey You! Make sure you stop by the HTguide After Midnight section. It's FUN!!!

Comment

• Danbry39
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Sep 2002

Hi there,

First off, you're going to be one happy listener when you get everything set up and callibrated. So, welcome to the Rotel family. :

As far as cables, I'm more of the working class cable guy I guess. I'd love to have them cats, but I keep on seeing other stuff I want more. Most of my cables/interconnects are from Rhino and Signal Cables, both custom builders of good quality, solid wares., but probably down a step from what the Cat guys have. I like my Rhinos and Signals a lot, but am sorry tempted by the cats.

Maybe one of you guys could answer this for me. I've heard
          that silver is not as good a choice for speakers like Klipsch due to their brightness. Any truth to this before I take the plunge.

Keith
          Keith

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

you guys are too funny :LOL:

Danbry39 post a thread in the home theater area on that cable topic...I have some idea's to share but it would be better in its own thread.

Comment

• Danbry39
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Sep 2002

will do.

Keith
              Keith

Comment

• Lex
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Apr 2001

I'm even getting the rodent coated connectors as a bonus.
                :rf Best laugh I've had tonight. Me thinks somebody's been :boozer: it up! LOL.

Danbry, check the thread in HT, I've already replied, ball in your court. :yesnod:

Lex, Doug, Catman, Quantumman, Zeusman. Geesh, I dunno what to call myself now. xx)

Cable Guy DVD Collection
                Doug
                "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"