So who owns a Rotel 15xx series product yet?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dmantis
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2004

So who owns a Rotel 15xx series product yet?

Whats up all?

So who got into the 15 series yet? I still have yet to see it live. I might sonner then later but I was wondering who got one , who listened to one, ?????

Come on guys lets hear it

Dan
  • hifiguymi
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2007

Nothing has shipped yet. The RSX-1550 will be the first to ship and as of ysterday it hasn't been released. It should be soon but I don't have a date yet.

Eric

Comment

• PewterTA
      • Nov 2004

I have one of everything.

lol.

I'm waiting to see a replacement for the 1098...I might grab that! :T
      Digital Audio makes me Happy.
      -Dan

Comment

• hifiguymi
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2007

It hasn't been decided if that will happen. There may not be a replacement for the RSP-1098. Time will tell on that piece.

Eric

Comment

• watchnerd
          • Sep 2008

I pre-ordered a RSP-1570 and RB-1572 back in September. I'm hoping to be in possession of them (fingers crossed) before the month is out.
          Last edited by watchnerd; 06 November 2008, 19:52 Thursday.

Comment

• PewterTA
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by hifiguymi
            It hasn't been decided if that will happen. There may not be a replacement for the RSP-1098. Time will tell on that piece.

Eric
            I know, sad isn't it?! I hope time will tell that a replacement comes out! Doesn't have to have the fancy screen on it, but would be nice to have the same (if not better) 2-ch analog bypass through it for good 2ch sound. :T
            Digital Audio makes me Happy.
            -Dan

Comment

• Mikael
              • Aug 2007

A good new product in the 15 series would be a stereo preamp with 2 7.1 passthrough(in and output) to get the best of both worlds(2ch and surround)
              Or a new RSP1598 with or without a screen.The RSP 1098 is way better than the RSP 1069 in stereo bypass. For what I can see the RSP 1570 is just a RSP 1069 in new clothes with decoding of the DTS master and True HD.

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"