Options for RSP-1570 replacement remote?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TinoD
    • Jan 2020

Options for RSP-1570 replacement remote?

Hey everyone, I'm looking to sell my RSP-1570 soon and the remote is dead. I've been using a harmony remote for my system so it hasn't been an issue but I'd rather not sell it until I can include something comparable to the original remote. The B&W parts store shows that they're discontinued so I'm wondering if anyone has found a decent alternative they can recommend?
  • wkhanna
    Grumpy Old Super Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

i did not find anything with a 5 min search effort, but yo might find something on epray?
    _

Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob
    ....just an "ON" switch, Please!

FinleyAudio

Comment

• TinoD
      • Jan 2020

Originally posted by wkhanna
      i did not find anything with a 5 min search effort, but yo might find something on epray?
      Ebay seems to only have 2 options currently, one RR-1061 which is listed for what is probably worth more than the receiver itself.. and this cheap generic looking remote. I'm thinking I'll just buy something like a logitech 665 and include it with the receiver once I sell it. At least that way they'll be getting a decent remote with it.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"