X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lotones
    • Apr 2006

RLC-1040 and RSP-1572... which outlet?

So I recently scored an RLC-1040, which as most of you know has outlets designated "Digital Filter", which the manual states is "for Digital Components (CD, DVD, DVR, CATV/SAT, Flat Panel Monitors, Hi-Def tuners, etc.)", outlets labeled "Analog Filter" "for analog-based equipment (TUNER/AUX and Preamp/Receiver)".

My question is, isn't the RSP-1572 a ""digital component", and therefore shouldn't it be plugged into the "digital filter"? Or should it be plugged into the "Preamp/Receiver" labeled analog filter outlet?

Thanks.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

I have essentially two 1080's running my system. I honestly haven't noticed much difference in which outlet what is plugged into. Not really sure how much differences they really put into the outlet groups.

I do know the two high current are different and work great for amps, etc.

Kevin D.

Comment

• lotones
      • Apr 2006

Great, good to know. I think I'll plug my phono preamp into the "analog" outlet and the RSP-1572 into one of the digital banks.

Thanks for the quick response Kevin.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"