X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TimbaLand
    • Aug 2013

Rotel RC1570 HT bypass mode

I am using Aux1 for HT bypass for Fronts with volume fixed so that when I watch movies volume control is done by processor. Does the RC1570 bypass mode pass through the sound from processor untouched through to power amp? I am asking this because when I read on HT bypass there is two types. One is pure bypass where the preamp does not even have to be on when watching movies and the other one us unity gain where the preamp hands over volume control to processor.
  • Patrick Butler
    • Jan 2014

Hi TimbaLand,

If you want to use the RC-1570 in an HT bypass mode, you would set the Aux1 input volume to fixed. The RC-1570 would then operate in unity gain, but would still have to be on in order to do what you want, and there is no processing happening in the RC-1570.

Regards,

Patrick
    B&W Group North America

Originally posted by TimbaLand
    I am using Aux1 for HT bypass for Fronts with volume fixed so that when I watch movies volume control is done by processor. Does the RC1570 bypass mode pass through the sound from processor untouched through to power amp? I am asking this because when I read on HT bypass there is two types. One is pure bypass where the preamp does not even have to be on when watching movies and the other one us unity gain where the preamp hands over volume control to processor.

Comment

• TimbaLand
      • Aug 2013

Thanks Patrick for always bring helpful

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"