X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mitka
    • Sep 2014

RSX-1067 digital board

Hi,

RSX-1067 developed horrendous electrostatic pops (thru speakers) that disappear in bypass mode.
    From that I concluded that the issue is with digital board, part number PCB 016 E-1399C00.
    Rotel sells these for $575 which I don't want to spend given the age of the unit.

I am looking for used working digital board for RSX-1067.

Also, looks like this is some kind of common issue for RSX-1067, to me it sounds like
    bad capacitor. Does anyone have experience with repairing the board itself?

Thanks.
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

Yes it is a common issue for the RSX series of receivers........right down to the crackle and pops! I commend you for being able to repair it yourself!. It's probably better that way anyway because I lost my unit for a month at Rotel only for it to fail again the same day I got it back.

Good luck finding a used board though. That sounds like a long shot to be honest!
    Dan Madden :T

Comment

• madmac
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2010

Yes it is a common issue for the RSX series of receivers........right down to the crackle and pops! I commend you for being able to repair it yourself!. It's probably better that way anyway because I lost my unit for a month at Rotel only for it to fail again the same day I got it back.

Good luck finding a used board though. That sounds like a long shot to be honest!
      Dan Madden :T

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"