X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PiDD
    • Aug 2003

RT1080 wont power up

Woke up this morning to find the tuner wont power. When I press the power the blue light will come on and off but the LCD wont turn on and no sound.

Any ideas for repair?
  • PiDD
    • Aug 2003

This is typical for me (and lucky) .. take it all apart... disconnect and reconnect all the wires and it works again!

Comment

• PewterTA
      • Nov 2004

I had that same problem with mine once or twice. It seems like if you disconnect everything, let it sit, it then comes on without issue. Only happened twice I think since I've had it (which is a long time)...so I can't complain. But it is odd, because even the switch on the back doesn't seem to make it do anything, then one time it just starts working again.

Glad you got yours working again!
      Digital Audio makes me Happy.
      -Dan

Comment

• dp19
        • Jan 2008

You might want to check the trigger connection. Having a cable plugged into the trigger will stop it from turning on. A bad trigger jack could also cause this.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"