X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • c3lica
    • Oct 2008

rt1080 computer control program BETA

As some of you know I just bought a RT-1080 tuner. I received it friday and have been working on a program to control it and view it. So far I have gotten the text from the display screen working pretty well. You see just what you see on the actual unit but there are a few bugs.

A pic of the GUI in operation. Text scrolls and changes with the unit. Will be adding all the little lights (rdbs, narrow, loc) later tonight hopefully.

Anyways, do you guys like the idea of how the program looks... I plan on making all the buttons functional. Basically make it as if you were using the unit in person. Good idea? If people like it I will make it for other units as I buy more rotel. After the first one the others should be very easy to program.
  • PewterTA
    • Nov 2004

Sweet!!!

Does it come in silver?! ha ha

Nice job man!!!

-Dan
    Digital Audio makes me Happy.
    -Dan

Comment

• PiDD
      • Aug 2003

very nice .. care to do one for the 1098! lol

Too bad there arent very good pics on the net for the silver...

Comment

• PewterTA
        • Nov 2004

I can do a high quality picture for the silver if needed.

-Dan
        Digital Audio makes me Happy.
        -Dan

Comment

• c3lica
          • Oct 2008

Ill do a silver 1080 no problem if I had a high quality pic. As far as 1098 I might try after the 1080 is done but I would have to have someone to do all the testing as I don't have a 1098 (or the money for one) right now.

Comment

• c3lica
            • Oct 2008

Also, if anyone has a rt-1080 that they can hook up to there computer and would like to give me a hand let me know.

I will send you the code (I am a csci major but I'm sure my code could be written better and would love your input) or an installer if you don't have Visual Basic 2008 and you can tell me how it works for you and if there are any bugs. I get some weird things happening every now and then but I am using a junky usb to serial converter and the cable I mad is junk too.

Let me know. It would be much appreciated.

Comment

• JRachwalski
              • Jun 2008

I have a RSP-1069 and would love to control it with my PC.

How hard would it be?

I could provide other righ-res pictures if your interested.

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"