X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lee
    • Oct 2002

Rotel Amp recommendation

Hi Guys,
    i haven't been back on here for quite a long time. Since i moved and my home threater was turn apart for a good 9+ years now. I currently have sitting in the corner the 1066 which I might upgrade in the near future, but right now have the RMB 1075 powering my 5 speakers. Once the home threater is done, i plan on adding the full 7 channels and was thinking of purchasing a 1095 to bi-amp my Front L&R. Unfortunately they are very hard to come by now used, so i was wondering what do people recommend in their placement? the only thing that will suck is the new models don't have the same look.
  • hurin
    • Sep 2009

I'm not sure, but I don't think the 1066 can do 7.1, it's limit is 6.1.

If you need more power for your fronts, a 1080 would also be a possibility (just don't use the 12v trigger, it blows the fuses). What makes you think biamping would give you better sound?

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"