X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ejhbay
    • Oct 2005

Rotel 1066 /1068 vs Audio Refinement Pre 2DSP

Wondering if anyone has actually compared the 2/3 processors. I know for features the Rotel blows It away but im curious for sound quality. I am running a ROTEL 1075 amp.
    Any other Pre/pro's i should be looking at? I tried the Atlantic Technologies {outlaw 950} and hated it compared to the Audio Refinement! Havent been able to get my hands on a Rotel pre to compare. I am very happy witht the 1075 amp that is why im curious on the Rotel Pre/pro 1066 0r 1068
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

A lot of people compared the 1066 to the 950, so I think you can rule that one out. Most of the 1068 vs 1066 reviews put the 1068 light years ahead. The additional features and the 2ch sound quality of the 1068 should put it on a list of models to test out.

Hopefully someone will come along who has compared it with the 2DSP..

Kevin D.

Comment

• lvhung
      • Jun 2005

Audio refinement 2DSP is quite tacky to look especially at the display

Otherwise it has less fetures in sound mode

The 2DSP is soft and clean ( hearing with Audiorefiment power and Martin logan speakers ) The sound is rather good in music !!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"