X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Herky
    • Nov 2010

Rotel RA-1520 Blue Leds?

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone else's blue led on the volume knob of the RA-1520 is a different shade (lighter blue) than the blue led around the power button and input selector (darker blue). Thanks.
  • Shinnosuki
    • Sep 2007

yea its lighter blue..doesn't really bother me though.

Comment

• srb
      • Oct 2004

With a little luck, they will both burn out! To my eyes, blue front panel lights are very irritating and distracting. Yes, I know Rotel can provide a dimming decal overlay for the power button.

I just ordered the new Emotiva XDA-1 DAC. It also has irritating blue lights and I'm really hoping that the Dim button will not only cycle through a few dimming levels, but will offer completely off as a selection.

(I also have an HTPC with blue LEDs behind a drop-down door that reveals the DVD drive, memory card slots and USB/FireWire ports. Those suckers can perform Lasik Eye Surgery free of charge!)

Steve

Comment

• Herky
        • Nov 2010

Great thanks for the info. I was beginning to think it was just mine.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"