X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brian482
    • Oct 2007

1550 Audio/Video Pass Through

I have a RSX-1550 and was trying to figure out how I can setup my receiver to just pass through the signal from the DVD/BluRay player. I don't want to run my whole system if it isn't needed, and my player doesn't send out simultaneous signals from HDMI and the component/audio outputs at the same time.

I'm wanting to setup my receiver so one video selection of the receiver is for movies and another is for regular/simple videos where surround sound isn't needed.

Thanks,

Brian
  • hifiguymi
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2007

There isn't a way to do it without turning the receiver on and then switching the HDMI audio to TV in the set up menu. Your best option is to use an HDMI splitter and go into the receiver and TV separately. There just isn't an easier way to do it with most receivers. Some have pass trough's when they are off but not many.

Eric

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"