Rotel RSP-1570 + PlugPlayer volume control?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tomahawk
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 3

    #1

    Rotel RSP-1570 + PlugPlayer volume control?

    Hi.

    I use a iTouch, Plugplayer, Synology DS 410 NAS, Linn Sneaky DS and a Rotel RSP-1570 processor for music playing. The Rotel has an bi-directional RS-232 port .

    Selecting music tracks using this setup works fine, but how do I control the volume on the Rotel with Plugplayer ?

    Somehow I have to make the Pluplayer tell the NAS to send volume signals to the Rotel.

    Can anyone direct me in the right direction (applications/programing etc.) how to do this, or is there anyone out there who can do this for a fee?

    Please advise, Tom
    System:
    Rotel RSP-1570 Surround Processor/Preamplifier, Rotel RMB-1575 5-channel power amplifier
    Linn Sneaky DS, Synology DS410 NAS
    Anthony Gallo Acoustics Nucleus Reference 3.1s, Anthony Gallo Acoustics Reference Strada Center, Anthony Gallo Acoustics A'Diva Tis

Related Topics

Collapse

  • chanlon
    Volume Speed Control on 1069
    by chanlon
    Hi gang.

    Is it just me or is there no option to control the speed of the volume increments on the RSP-1069? I can't see the option in the setup menu.

    Thanks,
    Chris
    23 November 2008, 10:50 Sunday
  • carlsen
    rsp1570 volume query
    by carlsen
    Just received my new rsp1570. After two hours trying to get the OSD to come up on my pioneer plasma ( only after defaulting the remote ) I managed to hook up my rotel rotel cd player, rotel dvd player rdv1045, and my pioneer blu-ray.

    I havent had much time to tinker but the bluray audio...
    02 June 2009, 01:26 Tuesday
  • Anovak
    Rsp1570 Having Issues!
    by Anovak
    Received my new RSP1570 on Monday this past week and on Wednesday noticed something very strange happening.

    When I played a CD in my CD player through an optical connection to the 1570, the first half-measure or so of the first song was cut off.....just sounded like it skipped the first...
    21 December 2008, 14:42 Sunday
  • Anovak
    Rotel Rsp1570 Having More Issues!
    by Anovak
    One of the ways in which I have enjoyed listening to my DVD Concerts is no longer available to me thanks to the "unwillingness" of this RSP1570 to perform as I wish it to rather than the way it "wishes" to.

    Previously, with my Denon 3803, I was able to watch a concert...
    22 December 2008, 09:43 Monday
  • Tino D'Voe
    Does the RSP-1572 remote work with the 1570?
    by Tino D'Voe
    Hi folks,

    I'm looking for a replacement remote for my RSP-1570 and its showing up as $150 on the parts store site, http://www.bwgroupusa.com/bwgroup-pa...e-control.html

    vs. $21 for the RSP-1572 remote, RR-CX94 h...
    05 January 2015, 05:26 Monday
  • Loading...
  • No more items.
Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"