X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flyboylr45
    • Jan 2007

Questions about RSP 1068

When the master (db) volume is set for each individual speaker, mainly the subwoofer, and you have the advanced setup to have the subwoofer at +2db on Dolby Digital, why does the volume still show your original master setting when you press the S on the remote control? If it is running at the +2 db, then when I raise the volume by pressing the S on the remote doe sit raise it from the master setting or the +2 as set on the advanced menu? For example, my subwoofer is set at -7db master and +2 on Dolby Digital at the advanced menu.

I know this is confusing but thanks for your help :E
  • PewterTA
    • Nov 2004

Pressing the S button on the remote is a temporary change, so it takes whatever your setting is in the menu (in this case +2) and would increase buy whatever you set it to. So if you went 2 from the remote, it's actually +4. Once you switch inputs (and I believe) it changes input modes (like DD to analog to DTS or that) it resets back to the +2.
    Digital Audio makes me Happy.
    -Dan

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"